Home Selling in Rego Park>Question Details

Roe, Home Seller in Rego Park, NY

how do I find a realtor to sell my co op & what are the commission rates?

Asked by Roe, Rego Park, NY Mon Oct 18, 2010

Answers

6
Fajardo Delacruz’s answer
At your frist meeting you can sit down and talk about the commission.
The agent you choose should professionally help and guide
you through all the paperwork and negotiationsfor you including
meeting with other agents,lawyers,banks,inspectors and appraisers.
That is priceless. Wish for the best for you.
I do recommend you select an agent as carefully as you do any other professional such as your attorney, accountant or even a doctor. Stress is definitely avoidable with the right agent. Do not select an agent based only on a promise to sell high, since that truly is not determined by any agent, you will undermine your sales effort. Commissions are agents wages exactly as is your paycheck, part of the factor is you'll get what you pay for. Why would one agent be willing to work for low wages? There are good reasons and bad. Be careful. Also, consider which property appears more appealing to the droves of agents bringing buyers. If comparable properties, one offer ring a fair wage and one a low wage, which would promote harder? The morale? Select an agent based on what he/she offers, knowledge, willingness to go the extra mile, marketing abilities and generally skill. Not on promises and low wages. Hope that helps answer that important question.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Ask the board on the co-op on the recent sales.

Sometimes its not just about commission. Understand each Realtor's marketing strategy to get the end result (Get your Co-op Sold). Interview/Speak to each of them you get the referral or contact information on.

Good Luck!!
Web Reference: http://www.eNOVAhomes.com
Good Mornning Roe,

Keller Williams Realty Landmark located in Bayside, NY has ranked #1 in Market Share for Listlings Closed as per the Multiple Listing Service (10/15/09 - 10/15/10). I would be happy to assist you anytime, please feel free to stop by my website for my contact and more information! http://www.abigailSELLS.com
Were here to help! Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.abigailSELLS.com
Keep in mind that commissions are always negotiable between you and your agent, there are no set fees. As for finding an agent--interview in person a few agents from different realty offices, choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer--I would be happy to help, feel free to contact me directly.

Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
Hi Roe, I would be more than happy to assist you -Rego Park is a great area due to close proximity to everything, buses, trains, shopping and easy commute into Manhattan by car. Commissions are negotiable. Give me call Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me Therese.Korahais@elliman.com