Maihofer.dav…,  in

how do I change my home facts on my current home? they are grossly incorrect thanks

Asked by Maihofer.david, Thu Oct 20, 2011

Answers

4
David,
As you know, our area is a very unique area which most are secondary homes. Trulia, along with Zillow, does not address or understand how our lake values and what a dock/boat slip/private dock/lakeview/lakefront can increase the values of our property.
I do not know a way to fix this issue. Both Julie and I are premier agents for Zillow.com. they simply go by markets around the United States.
All I can suggest is for you to write a comment about your property, as if you are a buyer, which really you are the seller.
Take care of you and your family.
Faith Marshall Principal/Owner
LAKE COUNTRY REALTY
479-359-2000
If your homes has been listed by your Realtor/listing agent on Trulia, the he/she is the one to make the corrections. Talk to you Agent!
Trulia does not make the changes neither can you.

Edith YourRealtor4Life! And chicago/n.illinois and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients.....
Good Mornig David, If you are working with a real estate agent your agent should be able to help you. If you need more help feel free to call me (479) 644-5150 and I will see what I can do for you. You have indentified yourself as a home buyer. Are you looking to purchase a home in the Garfield area?

Have a great day!
Unclear as to where the facts about your home are incorrect; if your property is currently listed with an agent, ask him/her to make any necessary updates...