Home Selling in Wichita>Question Details

Kathy Lien, Home Seller in Wichita, KS

how do I advertise my home for sale on your site?

Asked by Kathy Lien, Wichita, KS Sat Oct 27, 2012

Answers

5
thanks for everyones answers. Really appreciate all of them.
As a Realtor, I am able to list a home to get the maximum exposure to potential buyers. This includes the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and many more. As a Prudential Dinning-Beard agent, we also have many innovative tools to advertise a home. Please give me a call or message me if you have any more questions or if I can be of further assistance. I am in the Wichita area. 316-990-2075 or email: peggygriffith@prudentialkansas.com or visit my website: http://www.peggygriffith.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Ron is correct, Trulia is a Realtor only site. I'll be more than happy to list your house, in spectacular fashion, on this site. Not only this site, but dozens of other sites. It will be virtually impossible to not find your house online for you & folks looking for a house just like yours.

Visit my YouTube Channel to see testimonials from other folks who think I did a great job for them (YouTube.com/RosalesRealty). While there please checkout my informative TV appearances. Feel free to call me at 316-250-9960 & visit WichitasMLS.com for access to all Wichita area listings and to see how the power of RE/MAX can best get your house sold.
Is this Ryan's Mom? Trulia, is a Site that supports Realtors for Listings. I don't think they give access to Sale by Owners. There are sites out there that do FSBO and they are search-able.
Trulia is a Real Estate site, run by Realtors:
You would LIST your house with a local Realtor, and they, in turn, will post it on Trulia.