Home Selling in Bozeman>Question Details

Cristina, Both Buyer and Seller in Bozeman, MT

how can we present our home in the best light? what is the current trend ?

Asked by Cristina, Bozeman, MT Tue Mar 29, 2011

Answers

2
Erin Mandeville’s answer
Cristina,

This is a very smart question! Well staged homes will sell faster and for a higher price than homes that don't accent the very best features.

I just wrote a blog about common staging mistakes. Check it out! Do you see any items in your home that might be a mistake? Dark colors, overstuffed, minimal curb appeal? If so... there are also tricks to help you get those items corrected.

If you are interested in selling and would like an in-home consultation about the current position of your home in the market and how to make it shine amongst the competition, I would love to help!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hi Christina;

This a great question, I would suggest you always speak to your Real Estate agent and have her view your home and the area for the best lighting and time of day. I like to have a bright - blue sky day. Current trend; definetly clear your home of personal items and stage it. I have even helped my clients complete this task.

Thanks for the great question,

Robin J. Nelson
ERA Landmark Real Estate
406-600-9034