Egsmith04, Home Buyer in Toms River, NJ

how can i get a list of all the condo complexs in ocean and monmouth counties?

Asked by Egsmith04, Toms River, NJ Tue Feb 14, 2012

Answers

8
Simply call any Real Estate Agency and they can access the Multiple Listing Service. They can enter your criteria and find all the Condos available within seconds.

If you need someone to do this for you just give me a call.

Sal Ventre
Crossroads Realty
732-684-6398
Hi Gina

If you send me your e -mail I can assist you in finding what your needs are my e-mail fpeters@weichert.com

florine bambi peters
Egsmith,

Are you looking for just a general list of the condo complexes or a list of condo complexes that have units for sale?

Either way a local real estate agent should be able to assist you with a list of condo complexes in Ocean and Monmouth Counties whether they have units for sale or not.
A realtor can provide you with such a list. It would be more helpful if you knew specifically IN WHICH AREA you are looking to live, as this could narrow down the list and avoid much wasting of time - not only yours, but your realtor's. I would be very glad to discuss with you what your needs are and how we can intelligently determine which complex would be right for you.
A realtor has access on mls. You can go to realtor.com and refine search for condos

I work this area and would be happy to help if you want

Best regards
Val gabela
Egsmith04,

http://homes.flanaganrealty.com/i/10192/MonOcCondos

This link will bring you to a custom search page with all of the condos for sale in Monmouth and Ocean counties. You can customize your own search once you are in.

Have fun,

Jim
Web Reference: http://FlanaganRealty.com
You can do a Google search which may not be as effective as having an agent provide you with the complexs from the Multiple listing database. In additon to the list there may be additonal information that will be useful. I can provide you with that data if you email me your contact info and what additional info your are looking for.
An agent can send you all of them from the MLS. Feel free to email me and I would be more than happy to send them over

Emilee Jackson
RE/MAX LTD.
Emileejackson3@gmail.com