Anne, Home Seller in Beverly Hills, FL

how can I find out which realty complany sold the most homes in Pine Ridge in the last 6 months?

Asked by Anne, Beverly Hills, FL Sun Jan 24, 2010

Answers

4
Be careful about reading too much into the number of homes sold. Even at companies that sell a lot of homes, some agents are much better than others. And don't be too impressed by claims of experience. Some experienced agents work very hard for you while others do only what they feel they have to. On the other end of the spectrum, I have seen some new agents work incredibly hard for their clients and accomplish a lot. I would interview several agents from several companies, compare their marketing plans and judge for yourself how motivated the agents are. Then you should pick the one that seems the best, but cover yourself by insisting that your listing contract has an escape clause in case you missed the mark.

Ron Rovtar
Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies
Boulder, CO
303.473,1926
I agree with all the previous agents comments. Finding the right Realtor for you is very important to your success in finding the right home for you.
Most of the time a seasoned Realtor like myself ( over 20 yrs.) has much more experience in the ins and outs of the business and if there is a snag in the process, they can handle it because they have most likely
encountered some thing like it before.
If you are not happy with your first choice, look for another. I can tell you that I have had this happen to me as an agent, a client calls or contacts me and after 15 minutes with this person, they are making statements
that are indicating they were not handled in the correct manner or not informed of the process properly.
Good luck and stick with it , you will find the right person.
There have been 41 homes closed in Pine Ridge between July 25th 2009 and today.

The top firm in that selected period is Prudential Florida Showcase Properties (with a located right at the entrance to Pine Ridge Estates) ... They sold 7 of their listings (a littl1/6th of all sales.)

Second place was a foreclosure specialist Landmark Realty. (Sign of the Times)

ERA Beverly Hills had 3, as did ERA of Crystal River, Keller Williams also had 3, ReMax 3 ect.

I hesitate to post that info because I actually work for Prudential, but those are the numbers you asked for.

If you want to know who are top agents are in Pine Ridge, shoot me an email. I specialize in the neighboring Citrus Hills development, but I would be glad to get you with one of our top guys/gals in Pine Ridge.

Editorial comment ... every sale is a more difficult in a market like this. There are some great realtors in Citrus County who can help you. Just be prepared to be realistic and open to suggestions and things will work out fine.

If you are looking to buy or sell, why not contact a few realty offices, interview a couple of agents and choose the one you like best. Don't put too much emphasis on statistics and whom sold the most homes--it's a good agent that you want/need and that person could be anywhere--don't rule out newer agents as they will work just as hard for you, if not harder, than a seasoned one.