Home Selling in New Waverly>Question Details

Doris Crawfo…, Home Buyer in New Waverly, TX

home selling, Need some one to contact me thru e mail on the value of my property.

Asked by Doris Crawford, New Waverly, TX Tue Jun 5, 2012

I have 3 acre's in the Mt Zion Estates located on Samuel Drive in New Waverly,Texas. It has a older Mobile Home (rooms added on) with a porch across the front of it. It has a storage room added on also a laundry rm/pantry added on also a Dining rm added on with a half bath added on . Wide open kit looking into the liv rm. I have 3 storage buildings on the property the well is 6 years old. It's on a dead end street. The property is at the dead end. Large ranch boarders the back side of the property. Was wondering how much I could get for the property. Could someone contact me on this. Thank you. Doris Crawford. Thru e mail only

Answers

2
The bets way to get a true valuation is to have an expereinced agent visit your home and complete a Brokers Price Opinion. Online values can be off quite a bit
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Doris,

I'm not a local agent in your area (I'm in San Antonio), but an automated valuation is the best you can get on the Internet and you can get this on Zillow. For a REAL price opinion, an agent will need to pull comparables on acreage prices and visit the location to identify pros & cons based on the comparables. Asking a reputable agent to value your property via e-mail is like asking a doctor to diagnose your medical conditions via e-mail only.

If you find anyone that will even attempt a site unseen valuation, I would caution you on entering into a listing agreement or the validity of the value identified. Good Luck!