Gary Levasse…, Home Owner in Guilford, CT

hi I was wunderiing oh to post my home on this site it cant find my home on this cant find location

Asked by Gary Levasseur, Guilford, CT Fri Jul 25, 2014

was wundering with how to post my home on this its shos cant post invalide address.

Answers

4
As others have told you, Trulia doesn't allow For Sale By Owner listings on the site. If you want your home marketed on Trulia you need to list with a licensed real estate professional.
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site....
Trulia does not list homes for sale by owner. List your home with a Realtor & he/she can list it on Trulia.
The path to successfully selling your home leads directly to a local REALTOR.
They have the resources and access to make your 'Home For Sale' appear here, on Trulia, as well as in front of 98% of all qualified buyers.

Truiia prefers homes for sale to be presented by a real estate broker to assure integrity.
You can post FSBO on Craigslist.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041