Home Selling in Lehigh Acres>Question Details

Serge X, Home Seller in Chicago, IL

helped pal from tax jam & bought his vacant lot @ $26k. am single in mid 50s & paln move soon but lehigh not?

Asked by Serge X, Chicago, IL Sun Oct 28, 2007

too cosmopolitan but can not sell & maybe i move & build there but many factors involved. sell at loss? property on e. 17th st and tax value this year was $18k. prior yr was valued at $43k. hi insurance & taxes? etc. advice please??

Answers

1
Sergio,

If you are planning to live in Lehigh Acres & build there I would say go ahead & do that sooner than later. Builders have some great offers available now.

If, however, you need to sell the lot you should also do that sooner than later. The lots are down to $8-10,000 inmany parts of Lehigh Acres now.

If you can hold the land for 7-10 years I would suggest that. By then the values should have gone back up some.

If you need assistance with finding a reputable builder or specifics on the lot value our team would be more than happy to assist you.

Yours in Success,

Susan Milner
Web Reference: http://www.SusanMilner.com