Lonnie, Home Seller in North Carolina

have 4 bdrm, 1 ba, dinning, kitchen, livingroom, on 3/4 acre in sheffield looking to sell. what is the going?

Asked by Lonnie, North Carolina Fri Jan 18, 2008

4 bdrm, office space, den, kitchen, livingrm, dinning area, workshop, outside shed, 3/4 acre

Answers

5
Hi Lonnie,

Going price varies for many reasons. I can do a market analysis for you if you would like to contact me about marketing your property. Feal free to email me at joe.whipp@coldwellbanker.com
I have been looking to purchase a house in Sheffield, PA. I have looked at homes from $9,000 to $20,000. If your looking to sell let me know and you can email me at Reccowan@yahoo.com
I have been looking at homes in Sheffield. Due to no work in Sheffield I have looked at homes ranging from $9,000 to $20,000. If your looking to sell email me at Reccowan@yahoo.com