Home Selling in Chicago>Question Details

Mia321, Home Seller in Chicago, IL

has 612 n. pine chicago,il sold....the mls is 07271269 and the pin is 16-09-107-025-0000

Asked by Mia321, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 16, 2010

the mLS is 07271269 and the pin is 16-09-107-025-0000

Answers

2
Phyllis Bloodworth’s answer
yes it did expire It was being sold as a short sale. Possibly it could be in foreclosurer or the owners decided to stay and not sell. Once it is forclosed the bank takes it back and later puts it back on the market, but that sometimes takes awhile. If you have anymore questions please e-mail me.

Phyllis
Mia,

It has not sold. It has expired in the multiple listing service without selling. Looks like it went off the market in February.

Now I looked it up in our foreclosure records and it appears that a foreclosure action was recorded on it on 9/30/09. Did it maybe go off the market because it's going back to the bank? Maybe. Did they get a loan modification and now they're staying? Possibly.

If you have interest in it, I could try and dig a little further. Let me know. Feel free to contact me at amy.foote@bairdwarner.com.

Amy
Web Reference: http://www.footeteam.com