Home Selling in Spring>Question Details

Price2, Home Seller in Spring, TX

has anyone had a problem using WHY MLS for a flat fee MLS listing

Asked by Price2, Spring, TX Wed Apr 21, 2010

Answers

3
We followed in the tracks of our siblings who sold a $400K home in Rockwall in several months.
Their home could sell itself. But we had tried realtors first: the largest realtor around, whom I won't name, fired them after six months of no shows, then hired a small realtor. He actually put people thru our house, but none could qualify. We went with WhyMLS and sold our house to a cash buyer in 3 months. They offered telephone support and provided all paperwork for us to complete the sale.
I plan to use them again. My experience with realtors is that if your house doesn't get sold quickly, they ask you to drop your price. We did not lower our price, we actually got more than either realtor thought we could get, and I only had to pay 3%.
Price2,

You need to find out what they will do for your home once listed throught them.

Marketing a home for sale is more than just placing it in MLS and sticking a sign in the yard. It takes someone with experience, motivation and knowledge to get a home sold quickly and at the best price.

I would love to discuss what I can offer you as a listing Agent.

Good luck in whichever way you decide to go,

Rosa Jimene
e-PRO REALTOR
832 567 7833
rosa@mylocalrealty.com
I recently listed & sold a property for my client that they'd been trying to sell themselves thru Why MLS before. They had paid a flat fee to Why MLS, but unfortunately this company did not do anything to market, show, promote, negotiate, advise,etc. since they don't represent the seller. They tried saving money, but in the long run their house was on the market for over a year without any offers. It makes sense to hire a Realtor to represent you in the sale of your most important asset! Click on the link below for more information.
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com