Debbienova19, Renter in Erie, PA

e mail debbienova19@gmail.com How do I find a realtor to list my lot in Pirates Cove, Manteo, NC

Asked by Debbienova19, Erie, PA Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

6
Dear Debbie,
I would contact friends or relatives in North Carolina for help with a local Agent. You really need someone who knows the property you are selling, and the area.
I think you should try to post your question in NC or call me 424-777-9377 I can refer you to a realtor in NC

____________________ 
Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell  

Call me 424-777-9377 -  FREE CONSULTATION!  

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855)  ext. 777. 

Sergey Fednov 
President - Realtor® 
- Trust Sale Realty - 
Residential & Commercial Real Estate 
_______________________________ 
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855 
Phone: 424-777-9377 
Fax: 310-356-4925 http://www.TrustSale.com  http://www.TrustSaleRealty.com 
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents - 
Lic# 01896869 

1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
You could ask an agent here for a referral of an agent there or contact the local chamber of commerce for a couple of referrals or the local association of Realtor ! Good Luck !
I would do online search for Realtors in specific area, specialized in lots with a tract record of sold lots. Do not know if that area has home or lot density? Interview Realtor via phone and verify their personal website. Have Realtor send active lot listings and sales in the area. There maybe a large amount or scarcity. As the seller you are the employer. Search for realtor that can do the best job selling your lot in NC.

Gail Mercedes Cole
EXP
310.853.9933
My name is Sue Levitt, 35 years as a full time realtor. I work for an amazing company called Gibson International. We belong to a network of realtors all over the world. I would be happy to find you a realtor who specializes in Manteo, NC, to list and sell your lot in Pirates Cove.
Hi Debbie, I can help you find someone. That's such a beautiful part of NC. I have wonderful memories of spending summers on Ocracoke.

Diane McDonald