Home Selling in Weston>Question Details

Mddhome, Home Buyer in Weston, FL

does having a tub in the master bath an important factor for buyers in weston ?

Asked by Mddhome, Weston, FL Sat Jul 6, 2013

Answers

9
If I was buying a house that would be one of the things I would looking for nice large tub in the master bath.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 6, 2013
I think it's an important factor for most buyers in South Florida. Every home should have at least one tub (which can be used to store water in advance of a hurricane). But a tub, particularly a separate tub, in the master bath, conveys an element of luxury.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 6, 2013
Most homes do have at least one bathtub whether it be in the master or a secondary bathroom. A home without any bathtub will most often be a negative.

Regarding the location of a bathtub in the master is one of personal preference. It can be the deciding factor if a buyer will purchase a home or not. If a particular buyer likes to use their tub, and there is none in the master bath, then you have just lost that buyer.

Definately something to consider.....

Stefanie Cohen, PA, ABR, SFR
Berkshire Hathaway HomneServices Florida Realty
Scohen77@aol.com
http://www.StefanieSellsBroward.com
Every home in a family oriented neighborhood should have at least one tub to bathe children. I do believe that not having a tub in the master would possibly hinder your sale. Most buyers want a tub even if they never use it.

Melissa Hoff, P.A.
Berkshire Hathaway HS
Florida Realty
(954)817-8401
Buyers typically want at least 1 tub in a home, a nice tub in the master bath will make it more desirable.
Dear Mddhome,

Usually a master bathroom holds both a shower and a tub. There are ocassions where a nice soaking tub is quite desirable. Call me and I will take a look at your home.

Susan Penn, PA,
EWM Realtors®
2000 Main Street, Suite 103 | Weston, FL 33326
T: 954.557.5993
http://www.susanpenn.com
I personally require a good soaking tub. But most of the people I show property to, 9 out of 10 don't want or care about having a bathtub.............
For some people is very important, other people don't care because they probably will never use it. With the actual sellers market I don't see any problems selling the property not having one Tub in the master bath.
****Did you like this post? If so, please click Green thumb. Thank you!

Many times, unless the property is custom-built, the tub will not be in the master bathroom

However, high-end properties could have more than one tub, including in the master bathroom...

Buyers who enjoy taking a bath, will love to have it in the master bathroom;
buyers who don't, will think about the constant cleaning the tub will require...it is a personal preference....

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!