Home Selling in Old Brooklyn>Question Details

Hms, Home Seller in Old Brooklyn, Clevel...

does anyone know of a good real estate agent in Old brooklyn ohio?

Asked by Hms, Old Brooklyn, Cleveland, OH Sun Mar 29, 2009

Answers

4
Hi Hms,

The link below to our Find a Pro directory may be of some assistance to you. It shows real estate professionals who work in the Cleveland Ohio area. It should be easy for you to check out the profiles of the agents who interest you and I encourage you to check out their contributions to Trulia Voices as well. This should help you get a feel for each agent's expertise and personality. And if any seem like a good match, you can easily contact them directly from our site.

Best of luck with your search!

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
I will have to agree with the other two agents comments. But, I can tell you, NO OTHER COMPANY in NE Ohio has the tools, as many qualified and educated agents as Howard Hanna. I will be happy to help you find an agent, whether it be myself or another Howard Hanna agent!
Best wishes!
Lila
216-299-4418
Good morning. I strongly agree with Linda below; interviewing a few agents to see which one will fit both your needs and your personality is essential to a smooth sale. You'll need someone who understands your goals and who has the most comprehensive marketing strategy to get your home sold quickly and for top dollar.

In today's marketplace, it is estimated that around 80% of homebuyers begin their search online; much like you're beginning your search for a potential listing agent online. With such a high number of potential buyers looking online, you need to make sure your agent has a strong internet presence and is putting your marketing dollars to good use!

As a member of a team, the EZ Sales Team, we provide the most extensive marketing strategy available including a premium Realtor.com package, unique sineage, lead capture systems and a team of agents to get your home sold. Of course, there's much more to discuss, so feel free to contact me at anytime to set up a time to discuss how we would approach bringing a buyer to your home. I can be reached at 216-544-7171 or at heather@ezsalesteam.com

I hope this is helpful!
It is a good idea to interview more than one agent and choose one that you feel the most comfortable with. Make sure they offer everything you are looking for and have the experience and knowledge of the market. I actually grew up in that area and know it quite well. I have been a full time realtor for 14 years and would be happy to meet with you and evaluate your home value. Let me know if I can help. Linda Roby 216-658-2891.