Home Selling in Rusk County>Question Details

Hattie Farner, Home Buyer in Arizona City, AZ

do you think next spring would be a good time to sell home?

Asked by Hattie Farner, Arizona City, AZ Thu Aug 25, 2011

Answers

4
Hattie,
No one can say with any certainty. We all wish we had a crystal ball and know, but our economy is going through so many ups, downs and inside outs that it is truly anybody’s guess.
Talk to some local agents about the trajectory of your market. Are prices going up, down or staying flat? If the trend is down, waiting may cost you money.
Your local agent will also be better positioned to advise you of your local market dynamics. In the NW, where I live the winter market really drops off due to short wet days and holiday distractions. I might guess that a winter market in AZ may be different as snow birds and their guests come down to escape our wet gray days and find a home like yours desirable.
In our area springtime Buyers generally pay a few percent more in order to get situated for new school year. Do I see prices changing at all, quite frankly no. Sell your home when you are ready and get it prepared for sale before you list. Best of Luck!
Hattie,

Spring time is typically a good time to sell a home. Good advice for sellers is to interview 2 -3 agents ahead of time to find an agent that can market your home and advise you on the best time to sell in your market to get the highest market value.

Check out home seller information at:
http://www.centralvalleyhomes.com/Seller/SellerInformation.a…

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Reatly
(209) 239-7979
Carol@PerdewHomes.com
DRE 985176
This is really, really up to you: a Personal thing:

Spring provides a bunch of positives, especially the weather.

If you are asking about the ecconomic outlook; I personally do not foresee much change; I think Interest rates will be up just a tad, I belive some of the backlog of REO's will be released, and I think everyone will still be nervious. The Presidential Campaigns will be off an running with great promises and hope.

We'll check back and see how much came true.

Good luck and may God bless