serenajones2, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

do u know if i should get a market value on my Habitat Home before I talk 2 them about selling my home.I owed 30,000.00.Its 0%.I owed 47,500.00 total.

Asked by serenajones2, Chicago, IL Mon Jul 8, 2013

Answers

7
I agree with Jacqueline.You have been wasting time for weeks/months debating this on Trulia, asking the same basic question. This is NOT the place to get the specific answers you need about a Habitat home that potentially you do not have the right to sell on the open market. CONSULT HABITAT NOW and quit messing around on Trulia. Habitat will probably buy you out without difficulty. But I note from your questions that you're also in Lynchburg VA. If so, then don't consult Chicago agents anymore.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
I also responded to the question when it said Lynchburg, but then the subsequent questions said Chicago. I am not sure if this person really has an issue, or of they are just testing agents for Trulia. Something about it does not ring true. Plus, there was a previous question that was removed because it was only a partial question that you could not answer. If it is an actual situation CALL HABITAT TODAY!!! PERIOD!!! END OF DISCUSSION!!! They can easily work something out. I personally do not know the details of a Habitat contact and would love to learn. I also have people that could donate items to them. None of us are skilled enough to solve this. Does Habitat even use real estate agents?
Flag Tue Jul 9, 2013
Serana,

Work with an agent. Do this the right way. You also need to contact Habitat to find out if any HUD rules govern your sale.
Yes its a good idea ...but can you elaborate the question ?
You have asked the same question in 9 different forms. If you are really looking for a solution DO SOMETHING!!! You are burning time chasing your tail getting the same feedback from the same 6-7 agents. Time is not your friend right now. ONLY you and Habitat knows what is in your purchase contract. CALL THEM!!!! Or dig out your paperwork and review it or have someone review it for you.
Ms. Jones
Contact me via phone or email. I have been following your questions and you seem to have a few unanswered ones. I think I can be of some assistance.
Email: Corey@McCrayRealEstate.com
Cell: 313.569.9806
Work with a Realtor to help provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis.
Not sure I understand your question. Any time you sell a home, you'd want to determine market value, otherwise how do you know what you want to list it for? I would contact a local Realtor, who can give you a comparative market analysis (CMA) that will determine your home's value. Do not rely on real estate websites like Trulia or Zillow, or even your county assessor's office for home values. It's not the same thing as a CMA.