Home Selling in Marion>Question Details

P Mccoy, Other/Just Looking in Memphis, TN

did the house on 385 colonial in marion ark. sell in october... it was only listed 3mos and the price had

Asked by P Mccoy, Memphis, TN Wed Nov 26, 2008

been dropped 5% during that time. It dropped off the market?

Answers

2
I am sorry that I am just now getting back to you for some reason it has just shown up on my computer. Yes 385 Colonial did sell and was on the market for 206 days. The original list price was $119,900 sold for $114900. If I can answer any further questions please feel free to email
Yes, the house is sold, it was actually listed since April this year. It was not posted on Trulia till recently. It was originally listed for $119,900. Are you looking into any property in Marion? If you need additional informations about Marion, please feel free to log on my web site http://www.ritafong168.com and click "Community" and scroll down and you will see additional links about Marion, I hope you will find them helpful.
Have a great day!
Rita