Home Selling in Southbury>Question Details

Richardvlark…, Home Buyer in Woodbury, CT

could i get an address to do driveby?

Asked by Richardvlarkin, Woodbury, CT Wed Nov 12, 2008

Answers

5
Feel free to contact me at 203-263-4336 - Be happy to help with your request.
I am getting my house ready to be put up for sale. We have several projects we are working on increase its value. We don't have an agent yet, so any offer directly to us would not entail paying a 6 per cent realtor fee. This can run up to 22,500. You can drive by. The location is 261 Bagley Road, Southbury, Ct. 06488. You can go on Zillow.com and type in the address and comps. We built the house in 1986, added an addition in the early 90's, and built a post and beam 3 stall barn, along with paddocks and a small field for horse lovers. Lots of rooms. Property needs some repairs and TLC, but everyone who visits loves the quietness, location, great schools, and easy access to interstate 84. 12 minutes to the city of Waterbury and 20 to Danbury. Southbury is on main interstate route 84 running east to west. Any questions call 203-264-1663
Absolutely you can get an address to a property if the seller wants drive bys. Sometimes the house doesn't look good on the outside and consider the saying don't judge a book by its cover! Your realtor usually knows what you are looking for and may have seen many of these houses from the inside.
Yes,you can get an address to do a drive-by.I always suggest my clients do that so they can see if they like the neighborhood.Joyce Skowronski@William Pitt Sotheby's Southbury Ct 203-910-9614
What listing are you looking at?
Web Reference: http://www.danrossre.com