Home Selling in 20009>Question Details

Michael, Home Seller in Washington, DC

closing and FSBO in DC

Asked by Michael, Washington, DC Tue Apr 14, 2009

How do I find a closing attorney, an escrow agent or title company in Washington DC to help me close an FSBO deal?

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Michael,

You call the very best in the business: PARAGON TITLE + ESCROW in Bethesda. They can handle any situation in DC, MD and VA and are so easy to deal with. Ask for Dick Fritts or Jason. Cheers,

Coldwell Banker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 14, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer