Bob, Home Seller in 85266

can you give me an estimate of my house's sale price?

Asked by Bob, 85266 Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

25
Lucinda Tkach’s answer
Bob, Would be happy too. Would you email your address and phone number. I will also provide you muliple options on the sale of your home. I hope to hear from you soon.

Lucinda Tkach
lucindat@longrealty.com
See the answer from that last guy? He's a good guy...
Hi Bob. I am associated with Russ Lyon Sothebys - in your zip code. Your home, depending on condition and amenities, will close escrow between $165 and $185 per square foot. There have been 183 closings, in the past 6 mos. in our zip code. The above figures represent the majority of the closings. Most full-time agents, such as myself, know what to do to maximize your final number, so, if you would like to interview myself, or the team, please feel free to call.

Phil Griffith, Associate Broker
(o) 480-488-2400
Hi Bob,
I would love to give you an estimate of your house's sale price. In order to give the closest estimate, I would need to know the location of the property. Give me a call or e-mail me today.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
602-769-0890
Please give me a call and I will give you a simple, true market value.

No Gimicks, no catch... there is a market value for a home based on location, amenaties, upgrades, lots size etc.

I will give you a TRUE value, as well as show you how a bank is going to appraise your property.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

John Forsyth- HomeSmart Elite Group

602-625-4675
Hi Bob,

Please feel free to contact us and we can arrange an appointment to come by and take a look at your home. We will be happy to give you a comprehensive market analysis and some pointers on what to do to get the most money in the least amount of time. This service is free and you are never obligated to list your home with us. As an added bonus we will give you information on how to sell your home yourself and even include up to 40 professional, high resolution photos absolutely free!

Be sure to ask us about our "Home Sold Guarantees" We currently have two different plans. Our "38 Day Home Sold Guarantee" We will guarantee we will sell your home in 38 days or less, or We Will Pay You $3,000 CASH. And our "Your Home Sold or We Will Buy it At A Price Acceptable to YOU! We will give you an "Up Front" price and if we fail to sell your home we will buy it!
http://www.38DayHomeSoldGuarantee.com

Thanks!

Gene Hastings, Associate Broker
The Hastings Team
Home Smart International
(480) 338-1387
Am I too late?
I see you've gotten more agents' information for giving you an answer.
Inventory is low at this time and everyone would love to have your home as a listing.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any more data.

Sharon Glick ABR., e-PRO
Realty ONE Group
7975 N. Hayden Road A-101
Scottsdale, AZ. 85260
Email: Sharong75@cox.net
Hi Bob,

If you give me the address, I can send you a complimentary Comparative Market Analysis that will show all of the homes that are similar to yours that have sold in thepast 6 months. That will give you a cursory idea of what the value of your home is. From there, you can add or subtract value depending on the amenities of your home compared to the homes that have sold. Let me know if that would interest you.

Wade Kawahara
Dominion Real Estate Partners
Office: 623-326-7316
Email: wadek123@gmail.com
Website: http://www.arizona-listings.com
Hi Bob,
Yes, I can give you an estimate of the sale price of your home. In this market, getting your home sold for the highest amount of money in your pocket, depends on your marketing. Any agent can list a home, stick a sign in the ground, put it on the MLS, and pray. My guaranteed sales technique revolves around marketing. Call me for a true examination of your home. 602-284-7357.
http://www.NewCavecreekhomes.com
Good afternoon Bob,

Would be happy to meet you and tour your home in order to give an estimate sale price. At your convenience please call me at 602-321-4533 or carmelle@carmelleazhomes.com

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Carmelle Bernier
West USA Realty
Yes, Bob. I would say your home should sell for about $750,000. Or , it might go for more. Or it might go for less. How does it look? Does it resemble a Model Home from a new home builder?

How does the landscaping look? Neighborhood?

You probably are aware that buyers in this market are very discerning. And, since so many pay cash in the 85266 zip code, they expect the best.

So, if your home meets the above criteria, all you need is my Blue Sign (Russ Lyon Sothebys) in the front yard, and it is half-way sold !! Yea!!

Phil Griffith, Associate Broker
602-330-7860
Hey Bob, don;t you want to be my neighbor anymore? Shoot me an email or give me a call and we can have cofee together and discuss your homes value.
Wow Bob, Nice question. Looks like some really on top if it agents are eager to help you sell your home. After you successfully get your property sold and by a pie in the sky chance you want to relocate to Flagstaff, AZ let me know. I'm your Flagstaff Realtor. You know it actually snowed today for about 15 minutes.

Best wishes,
Georgina Dalton
Russ Lyon Sotheby's International Realty
602-471-8299
georgina@georginaproperties.com
Hi Bob,

Here's some quick data and a link to a report to show give you a broad picture of sales in your Scottsdale zip code. Over the last 3 months, 96 Single family homes have sold ranging from $229,000 - $2.5M. There are currently 154 homes on the market for sale which are not under contract or short sale negotiations, so that represents about 5 months of inventory. Homes are selling for 80% to 104% of their list price .. So you are asking a very good question. I would be happy to provide you a detailed comparable market report for you to give you a better idea of your home's value and market.

Patty Fisch
West USA Realty Revelation
Pattysellsaz@gmail.com
Hi Bob,
How soon are you thinking of putting your property on the market? If you send me the property address at my e-mail below or call me I will send you an estimate of your house's sale price.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
602-769-0890
There are a number of factors that go into estimating the value of a home...location, condition, size, number of rooms, amenities and features of the property, number of other properties currently on the market (competition), etc. A zip code is a large area that contains a wide range of home types/sizes and neighborhoods. For example, 85266 has homes that have sold for just over $220k up to $2.25m in the past 4 months. In order to provide a range of values for a given property I'd need to know the property address. To give you a estimate for the specific property I'd want to take a walk through and discuss any updates or maintenance you've done in the past year.
Bob,

I am live and work in North Scottsdale. I am ranked in the Top 1% by Volume in Maricopa County the past 7 years. Click on my website below and fillout the form and I will get you an accurate value. You can also check out the prices of homes in your neighborhood. The average price per sf in 85266 for the past 3 months is $183/sf. There 169 active homes on the market with an average price per sf of $276/sf.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff Sibbach
Realty One Group
480-215-7365
Jeff@Sibbach.com
Top 1% in Maricopa County
http://www.Facebook.com/NorthScottsdaleHomesforSale
http://www.sibbach.com/north-scottsdale-blog
http://www.Sibbach.com
Hi Bob,
I work your zip code and I am very familiar with home prices.
Please send me your address and I would be happy to send you a complete Comparative Market Analysis so you can be certain to get the best possible price if you decide to sell.
Email: Jean@JRansdell.com

Jean Ransdell, REALTOR
My partner and I just recently sold 2 homes in 85266 in Sincuidaos both in less than a week. The market has definitely heated up and it has become a sellers market. If you would like to send me your address I can give you an estimate, but of course that can change once I see the home as it could have many upgrades I don't know about.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
lfeld@azrealtygroup.com
I'd be happy to do that! If you could please forward your address to aschwab@schwabluxury.com or call me at 480-419-5803.

Your Desert Lifestyle Concierge,

Amy Schwab
Web Reference: http://www.schwabluxury.com
Hi Bob
It's hard to give you an estimate without seeing your home or knowing the exact address. I'd be happy to give you a free analysis . Call 602-432-9246 or email me at sylviahoward129@gmail com
Sylvia Howard
Realty ONE Group
Please send me the address and I will be happy to provide you with an estimate.

Steffy Hristova, MBA, SFR, Realtor®
HomeSmart
Tel: (480) 966-9353 Fax: (602) 507-3703
3131 E. Camelback Rd. #125
Phoenix AZ 85016

http://www.talktosteffy.com
Web Reference: http://www.talktosteffy.com
Does your house have an address?
Sure Bob, what is your address?
Dear Bob:

Email me with the following information and I can get you an answer.

Address

Send info to:

Terry@90DaysSale.com

Terry S. Smith
DPR Realty LLC
8341 E. Gelding Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(602) 763-1858