Home Selling in Florida>Question Details

Eammanuel, Home Seller in Florida

can u hlep me to sell my house in webster ave scranton pa?

Asked by Eammanuel, Florida Sat Sep 19, 2009

can u hlpe me to sell my house in webster ave scranton pa

Answers

4
I'm from Reading (Sinking Spring actually) myself so if it's all the same to you, send me some Tastykakes and ShooFly Pie before you move okay? As for helping you sell your home, well I can't list and market it for you but if you need a recommendation I have plenty of associates in the area that can help you.

The first tenet of Keller Williams is it has to be a win-win result for everyone involved. To make sure you understand every agent's response, we do get referral fees from other agents so I would receive something if one of my associates listed and sold your home.

So how is that a WIN for YOU?

Well, if all they do is list your home and they DON'T sell it, I get nothing and you'll never send me another referral again. So, which agent am I going to recommend to you? Not just ANY agent but one I know is on the ball, full time, experienced, successful, and eager. Will it be the busiest one? Probably not - they have their hands full and I want you to have great representation. Will it be the one most available? Probably not - if they are that available there is a reason their plate isn't full.

Please email me directly at Pamela@HowellHomeTeam.com or call me at 219-201-0500 and I'll be happy to talk to you about it more.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 20, 2009
Yes, we have a successful relocators program--what county are you in? Our service puts you in our referral system to an agent in that area and we all work together so you stay informed and in control of the necessary items to sell a home.
relocateisapieceofcake@gmail.com
Web reference: http://monikadepalo.adamscameron.com/ (cut and paste to search properties or read bio)
Absolutely, as a Coldwell Banker agent, I can recommend you to an agent in Scranton that will utilize all the exceptional services available to the #1 agency in the USA. Please send me an email with you telephone number and I will call you with the agents name and number. Then you can decide for yourself.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 19, 2009
As a professional Realtor here at New Horizon Investments we have skills and speciality associates to accommodate your needs. Please feel free to contact anyone of our associates at 954-345-3838 at theoffice or email directly josephmaggy@bellsouth.net mobile # 954-815-8849.

Thankyou