Kyled1, Home Seller in 10940

can i use the same realtor to sell my house if I found one that they are selling?

Asked by Kyled1, 10940 Tue Mar 1, 2011

Answers

5
yes you can use the same realtor to buy a home and sell your own, but make sure they are qualified to sell on both sides of the fence. some realtors are more qualified at working with buyers than sellers, and vice versa, good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 27, 2011
Absolutely, you can. Use the agent you feel comfortable working with and who is qualified about that area's market! Good Luck!
Yes, you can use the same realtor to sell and buy a home. You would want to make sure that they are knowledgeable in both market areas and know how to properly market your home that is for sale and is also familiar enough with the market that you intend to buy a home in. I advise that you interview the prospective realtor and make certain that they can fulfill your needs in a manner that you will be satisfied with. I hope this helps you with your question.
Unless you committed to an agent in writing, you are free to do so.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
Yes, if you like the agent no reason not use him/her.