Home Selling in Marlboro>Question Details

iacfsw, Other/Just Looking in Maitland, FL

can an owner list their home on trulia or only professional agents?

Asked by iacfsw, Maitland, FL Sun Apr 7, 2013

Answers

4
The homes on Trulia are actively listed with Realtors. If you would like to have your Marlboro home posted on the best real estate websites for maximum exposure call me. I happen to be a Realtor in the Marlboro area and I would love to help you sell your home.

Joan Congilose
Broker/ Sales Associate
RE/MAX Central
Office (732) 972-1000 ext:364
Cell (732) 232-5277
Most of the listings on Trulia are fed into the site from other listing service sites. Realtors enter their listing data onto a site called MLS or multiple listing services. This is a site that is regulated and held to strict rules and regulations that agents and brokers must comply or stand the risk of losing their licenses. For a FSBO or for sale by owner you would probably use a site like FSBO.com that will feed to Trulia.

Remember entering your home on a site on the internet is only the beginning of the process. There is so much more an agent does to protect the homeowners. The internet is the playground for scams and suspicious dealings. They are a lot smarter than most of us and know how to prey on unsuspecting victims. Just be careful and understand your risks.

If you would like to talk about selling your home in Marlboro I can give you some free guidance. Call or email if you want help.

Whatever you choose to do just be careful.

Best regards
Val Gabela
http://BeautifulShoreHomes.com
Trulia listings come from real estate agents. Most FSBO use FSBO.com and Craigslists to list their own properties.
Only agents can list directly on Trulia
There are other sites you can list your house on that feed to Trulia.
See my FSBO blog or contact me for more information about selling your own home.