Kay Gart, Home Seller in Madison, WI

3bd/2b, Madison, Alabama $126,500 1788sq ft

Asked by Kay Gart, Madison, WI Tue Oct 14, 2008

I have a home for sale off County Line Rd. I'm a FSBO. My home is 3bd/2 b 1780sqf ($126,500) How do I list it here?

Answers

3
Pretty simple, really. I'm not sure about the "exact" way from a buyer's login, but it's something like this.

Start at the home page. Login to your account. In the top, right hand corner, click on My Trulia. Then, click on "My Listings." From there, you should have the option to submit a listing. After that, it's pretty much just "Fill in the blank."

Good luck on that house! Out of state buyers are really getting active in the Madison and Huntsville areas right now.
Web Reference: http://www.sethparker.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 14, 2008
hello dear,

where about this property is located ? I am interested a house like this price... let me know the address and fone number if possible...

rkbimali@hotmail.com
PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Many sellers are tempted to list For Sale By Owner (FSBO) because they feel home prices are down and they don't want to lose one more penny to paying a commission. But with fewer than ten percent of all home sales falling into the FSBO category, it's a challenging strategy.

In personal terms, you'll have to safeguard yourself against prospects who have not been screened and qualified by a professional. When someone calls to request a showing, note their caller ID and keep a log of visitors. Stash away prescription medications and valuables before showings, and afterwards check that all your windows and doors are locked.

There are also legal considerations for your listing and hopefully, your eventual sales contract. Be sure your listing complies with the Fair Housing Act, which prohibits discrimination against buyers. If you're unfamiliar with escrow and title insurance, hire a real estate attorney to draft, review and record all documents.

This economy makes securing a loan difficult, so it's wise to require a loan pre-approval letter from buyers before accepting any offers. If you really want to get attention, sweeten the pot by offering a two to three percent commission to any agent who brings buyers to you. FSBO is not the easiest route, and many impatient and frustrated sellers end up hiring an agent to make the sale happen.