Home Selling in Slidell>Question Details

Samira Bohnet, Home Buyer in Brandon, MS

average price for home in bon village subdivision

Asked by Samira Bohnet, Brandon, MS Sun Apr 28, 2013

4 bedroom 2 bath

Answers

2
In the last 90 days there have been 3 homes sold in my Bon Village neighborhood at an average price of $178,000. Currently, there are 2 listed ranging from $214,500-199, 700 and one under contract @ $150,000. Sold prices vary depending on the upgrades done to these over 30 yr. old homes. Bon Village is a nice neighborhood with good schools and close to interstates.

If I can be of further assistance, email me nsempasa@yahoo.com
Homes in Bon Village generally sell around $170,000. Of course since this is an older neighborhood, making a general statement like this must be contingent on the upgrades and improvements that have been done over the years. A 40-yr old home with no upgrades will naturally sell for less.
Samira, if you have a specific home in mind, call me. I'll be glad to run the comps for you. And if we don't find you the home you want there, we can look next door in Heritage Est.
Thanks -
Joyce Albert, 504-451-8343
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
http://www.StTammanyHomesForSale.com