Home Selling in Evansville>Question Details

Hooch.pander…, Home Seller in Jackson, GA

anyone interested in listing a property in evansville indianna for an out of towner?

Asked by Hooch.pandersnatch, Jackson, GA Fri Jun 22, 2012

Answers

8
Thanks for the emails, I look forward to listing your property Monday. Have a great weekend!!
If you want to SELL your house give me a call. I work for ERA First Advantage Realty in Evansville. We are the #1 real estate company in the area, with the most tools and worldwide buyers. We also represent the #1 relocation company in the world, therefore we have a lot of out of town buyers, moving into the area. If you are looking for RESULTS, this is the place. Text or call (812) 459-2125. Check out my website: http://www.soldonjerry.com.
Certainly! My email is john_miller@remax.net and my cell is (812)618-5371. You may also reach me through my website at http://www.johnmiller-realtor.com.
Thanks!!
Yes, please email me : Mashcatering@gmail.com. Thanks.
I would love to help! I am a 15 year Realtor with Prudential Indiana Realty. Call or email me anytime. 812-483-4894 or Jim@jimkeck.com
Please feel free to contact me at 812-401-7253. My name is Paul Miles I am a Broker with Baker Auction & Realty.
We will be more than happy to help and assist you with every aspect of the sale of your home.
My wife and I are full time real estate agents.
You can reach me on my cell phone at 812-499-9234 or email RolandoTrentini@FCTE.com.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
My company would love to help you sell your house