donnaattusca…, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

861 sq ft 2br 1 bath is my sq footage of my short sale but bank has it at 1021 sq ft because we bought it and garage was converted to living Area.

Asked by donnaattuscany, Boynton Beach, FL Tue Jul 9, 2013

Still have some of the garage as storage as well. Can be converted back but not a legal 3-1 so looks like they just list it as living Area.
How do they estimate value of my property wham they are all cookie cutter size. All the 2-1 are selli g for 52-60 with one At 70 and bank won't budge under 97. How do they do a Bpo on square footage ?nobody will buy a 2-1 at this price.any ideas what 3-1 have sold for. I am the only one selli g a 2-1 in my area with a larger living area even though property is really in the 800 range of square feet. Should I convert if back and then reliant it?

Answers

1
I am BPO Specialist with more than 2000 BPO performed so far, you give me the property address I will give you a Broker Price Opinion.
You can call me anytime.