Home Selling in Coatesville>Question Details

Bigdaddy1, Home Seller in Coatesville, PA

36 kimberly cir. coatesville pa 19320

Asked by Bigdaddy1, Coatesville, PA Wed Mar 16, 2011

value

Answers

3
Hello! Assuming you are the seller of this property, I took the liberty of looking up the history to obtain some basic specs; and it appears that homes w/similar features in Valley Twp (1 mile) within the last 6 months have sold between $197.5K - $229K. In fact, the property on Lamberts Lane SOLD for $197.5K last month. But without seeing the property and learning of any improvements/renovations/upgrades/etc., i cannot provide an more accurate value.

I'd be more than happy to pay you a visit (my office is in Thorndale, less than 10 minutes away), tour the property and provide an accurate value. It will take simply 30 minutes of your time ... there's no cost or obligation. I can even proceed estimated closing costs/proceeds as well, should you decide to sell. Call me to set up an appointment @ 484-888-4603. Look forward to your call!
It is very difficult to give you an estimation of value for the property since there are not any recent sold comparables in your community for the past year. There is a four bedroom, three and a half bath home that sold back in 2009 for $210,000. Without seeing the property and viewing properties in surrounding communities, most agents would hesitate to provide you with a price. Also, there is quite a bit of new construction around Valley Springs so that is also a factor.

If you are interested in selling your property, I will gladly arrange a meeting to discuss possible pricing. The concern is that in the current market you may not recover what you paid for the home. This is an unfortunate reality that many sellers have had to face in the past couple of years. On a positive note, this is a great time for buyers, so if you are seeking a replacement property, there are plenty to choose from.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to a face-to-face discussion about listing your home and obtaining the best price possible in the current market.

Randi Sanders
Prudential Fox and Roach, REALTORS
http://www.randisanders.com
Office Direct: 484-875-2574
My Blog: http://www.chestercountymatters.com
Can you call or email me directly with the details? (i.e. asking price, repairs needed, mortgage balance, taxes current, etc?)

I'm an investor looking to buy properties for cash.

Jason Stackhouse
J&R Investments Group, LLC
484-467-6288 (cell)
jason@jrinvestmentsgroup.com