Orlando, Both Buyer and Seller in Miami, FL

401 blu of north beach, fl 33141 has sold all units that were owned by the bank (that were never sold before). Does anyone know how many units?

Asked by Orlando, Miami, FL Sat Nov 28, 2009

are for sale by owner and how much we should try to sell ours for? (1 bedroom 900 sqft).
We are not interested in a short sale, we put 65000 down originally. Yes we live there.

Answers

1
Hi Orlando,
There are currently 13 one bedroom units on the mulitiple listing service for sale in the building. There is no way to know if there are unis for sale by owner, I only can see what is listed on the system and they are all with realtors. The prices for the one beddrooms range form 90,888 to 175,000, with the lowest few being short sales of course.
The only thing you have to consider is that people may opt to try for the short sales first before the reguar sales, so you will have to compete with them for now.
I do suggest that you list your property on the Multiple Listing Service, it is the best way to reach buyers worldwide as oppossed to the local market you may be able to reach as an owner.
If you feel you would like to discuss that option feel free to contact me, I would be glad to assist you.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 28, 2009