Home Selling in Redford>Question Details

Crafter223, Home Seller in Redford, MI

4 bedroom house in redford,close to capitol park, i would like to sell, have my house listed for 110,000. i

Asked by Crafter223, Redford, MI Wed Apr 29, 2009

am not in forecloser.. do i have a chance? or is my house gonna get by passed because of the economy. and so many are in trouble. do i throw in the towel? my home is very clean. and they can move right in

Answers

1
It sounds like your home is move in ready and in good condition which is a huge selling feature. Although this is a challenging market, homes are being bought and sold every day in Michigan. If you currently have your home on the market privately (for sale by owner), you may consider listing it with a Realtor. There are a myriad of details that accompany real esate transactions and a Realtor has been trained to handle every one of them. You should consider the following:

1. Listing with a Realtor gets your house on the national MLS listing service and several other websites
2. A Realtor has buyer clients that may be interested in looking at your house
3. A licnesed Realtor works for you to ensure the house sells for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time
4. A Realtor will handle all of the paperwork and ensure your rights are protected

If you are interested in discussing your goals/options, please feel free to call me. I would be happy to meet you at your home and discuss a marketing strategy for getting your home sold and helping you get into a new one.

Jennifer Glenfield
Keller Williams
Office: (248) 553-0400
Email: jenniferglen@ameritech.net