Anne, Both Buyer and Seller in Brooklyn, OH

07018 any agent for this area?

Asked by Anne, Brooklyn, OH Sat Jul 26, 2008

I need to sell my luxury condo quickly. I need an agent ready to sell it fully furnished (4months old furniture).
Somebody from East Orange, NJ?

Answers

6
I am currently marketing a home in East Orange The Owner purchased it from me in 2005. Having specialized in West Orange for 25 years, I've also, as you can imagine, handled a lot of properties in East Orange. I am currently President of the North Central Jersey Assn. of Realtors, as well as a Director to New Jersey Assn. of Realtors. Please call me at 973-868-9975 to discuss the sale of your home. I am sure that you wouldn't want just anyone; I am sure that you would want a fully experienced Realtor, who is a Broker (not just a sales associate) to help you gain the most money, the fewest headaches and the best terms.
Diane Epp
Hi Anne,

My partner and I work out of the Livingston Office however we are doing business in East Orange and Orange as well. We recently handled a Short Sale in East Orange and looked for some other properties with other investors in both towns. If you would like us to prepare a Comperative Market Analysis on your property we would be happy to. Please contact us via our email Sharonandkaren@prunewjersey.com or call me (Karen) directly on my cell 917 294-0356.

If you already have a realtor lots of luck in selling the condo!
Sincerely, Sharon and Karen.
Anne-

From your recent posts, it seems you are confused and stressed as to what to do regarding the sale of your condo. A qualified realtor can answer your questions and, hopefully, remove much of the stress you are experiencing and sell your home at a price at which you are comfortable.
My office has had a recent successful transaction with multiple offers in your price point in the East Orange market. If you would like more information or to discuss your situation in greater detail, please contact me.

Sloan Berman, Sales Associate
Schweppe Burgdorff ERA
973-509-3970 office
sloan-berman@burgdorff.com
Anne,

Although I do a major part of my business in Essex County, I do not cover the East Orange area but there is an agent in my office who does handle East Orange. Contact me directly GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com and I will provide you his name and cell phone number.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Prudential NJ Properties
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com
973-715-1158 cell
973-239-7700 ext 132
Anne
You should ask friends, family members, or associates for a referral for a top agent.
If you cannot find one, I can refer you, just call me at 1-888-284-2056 or contact me via my Trulia profile.

Keith
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
Rather than just any agent, we suggest that you search for an expert in your area on the CRS.com website or talk to the CRS office on the phone for recommendations. Fewer than 5% of Realtors nationwide qualify for this prestigious designation, which is earned by extensive education and successful production. As a Coldwell Banker Luxury Previews Realtor, I am also partial to this agency and the qualifications of an agent who has this luxury home training and experience. Best wishes to you. Feel free to contact me at ginny@MyVeroBeachRealEstate.com if I can assist you further.