Gabriela Pon…, Other/Just Looking in North Hollywood, CA

2 additional bedrms where build to my 2bedrm home at the same time 10 yrs ago. now i'm trying to sell and the home shows 3bed 2 bath. what?

Asked by Gabriela Ponce, North Hollywood, CA Wed Mar 27, 2013

2 additional bedrms where build to my 2bedrm home at the same time 10 yrs ago. now i'm trying to sell and the home shows 3bed 2 bath. what? happened? The CO i obtained from DBS says under comment Proposed 19'4 x 32'4 Master Bedrm/bath/W.I.C, Bedrm #3 and halway to the rear of (E) SFD per STD type V sheet. An appraiser came by and appraised the home as 3bedrm stating the forth bedroom is a walk in closet..the master bedrm has a walk in closet. I dont have any other paperwork other than the CO. How can I fix this in a short period of time??

Answers

2
I would suggest you get a Permit Report.

Permit Report is a document that includes available building and other permits that have been issued for the subject property. Permit Report informs you about the permits associated to the property you currently own or are planning to purchase or sell.

Email me and I will send you the contact info of someone who used to be a planning and zoning official that is semi-retired that handles problems like this.

Al Goldberg Broker
alyourbroker@yahoo.com