Juanitonica, Home Owner in 33137

421 NE 24 ST was sold in Aug $777 ,000 , 161 ne 22 st.(c1-t6-12-O)how much can I ask?I made a counteroffer to a developer for $450,000. zip 33137

Asked by Juanitonica, 33137 Tue Jan 1, 2013

How those 5000 apartments from N. Bayshore drive 17st, thru 21 st will get their own shopping center , or they will go shopping at Walmart Midtown

Answers

7
Irina Karan’s answer
When negotiating, it's good to find out all most recent comparable sales in the building.
Then, adjust the price for the view, the position of the floor in the building (higher = more money), and condition.

As to the area - yes, it is developing nicely, and it's just the beginning - it'll be better and better.

Trends wise - the prices are on the rise, and buying sooner, rather then later, is very important.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
305-904-2355
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
Hi Juan,

It's a good offer as the market is rising!

ENGEL & VÖLKERS
Miami Beach, FL 33131, USA
Cell: +1-305-206-8867
Fax: +1-305-443-2226
http://www.engelvoelkers.com/miami
sophie.bamps@evusa.com
Juanito, it's great that you've gotten an offer on the property. Make sure you get a good lawyer and accountant to work the deal for you.
Hi Ann:
What if thwey dont accept my counteroffer? Do you think it is good to let it go, and wait?. The same people offered me last year $ 300,000.00, now I am asking them $ 450.000.00. For example if they want to negociated and say: $ 420.000.00
do you think is better to wait another year?.
thanks
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
HI Juan, My opinion is that the offer you made seems reasonable. Both lots are of equal size, but because the other lot is east of Biscayne it has more of a flexible residential/commercial application making it usable to many different type of developers.
The lot that you are interested in has more of a commercial application so there will be less activity on this lot. That being said, that area is really heating up again. There just aren't enough areas left to develop near metro areas so everyone in the development business is looking there.
Don't lowball. You made a good offer, and at least you will know where the seller stands.

If you need any help with this, you can reach me at 305-482-1289
Froilan
Good morning Froilan:
Thanks you very much for your insights. I will consider your opinion, and I would contact you in the near future in case the deal materialize,
thanks, and happy new year 2013
Juan
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
Hi Jaun
Give me a call with more info,I can assist u with selleing or buying questions 305 300 8540

Anthony
Hi Juanito,

My best advise is to let a professional agent work for you, you may have to pay them for the job, however, statistically, a Realor will sale for 14% more than a by-owner, thus you will end getting more money ,, and without the hassle and expenses related to the sale process, sign postings, showings, inspections etc.
Feel free to call me for a consultation with absolutely no obligation

Happy New Year!!!!

Thank you, Fabio
Thank you Fabio for your advise, if the deal does not go thru with the develper I will contact you
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013