Dennis Musser, Home Buyer in Denville, NJ

323 Franklin Rd Denville isn't on the Market for weeks. Why does Trulia still has the home listed for sale.?

Asked by Dennis Musser, Denville, NJ Sun Oct 21, 2012

Answers

5
The "secondary" listing sites are not always up to date. With the smaller brokers, one (buyer or seller) is subject to the individual listing agents' attention to detail. You may be better served by using Weichert.com, which is updated mostly live, and if not live, at least once every 24 hours (around 3-4AM) and carries ALL of the listings. More importantly, if you have a question about something you are seeing on some website, call me and ask...I can usually find out for you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
recommend you find a good buyers agent that will only send you available listings
I checked the Garden State MLS, the listing at 323 Franklin Rd in Denville was withdrawn by the seller on Oct 4th 2012 and for what reason I dont know as I am not the listing agent.
For whatever reason, the real estate websites take some time to update their listings. The information that is supplied on these real estate websites automatically pull their information directly from the MLS.
I hope that helps answer your question.
Thank you for your interest and if I can be of further assistance to you please feel free to email or call me:
973-452-5377
Loribradley@optonline.net
Lori Bradley
Trulia is not always up to date on listings however, the agent could go in and remove the Trulia post.
Good question, I think Truila might be picking up some additional web feeds that do not reflect the correct information on some listings. I have a listing that expired in August and it still shows on my profile and at a higher price. This incorrect information reflects on real estate agents.