Mike, Home Seller in 08807

2 Bedroom Finderne Heights Condo For rent / sale

Asked by Mike, 08807 Thu Jul 9, 2009

Thanks to all for your responses on my previous question. My current tenants are moving out on August 31st and I need to list for rent and for sale. The address is 6 Columbia Drive 4b Bridgewater NJ. The condo has been remodeled and shows well. I am looking for a agent who has expertise in the community and is willing to list both for rent and sale. As for rent, it is $1,300/ month and sale price TBD. I would like to find a qualified renter / purchaser before end of August as I do not want a vacancy.

Answers

4
Hi Mike, I just came across your post, my friend and I have been looking at places for rent for months now and this would be perfect! If you could contact me with more Information I would really appreciate it, Thanks.

Rachel Liccardi
908-380-1069
Mike,

In the past year I've had both a listing for sale and a listing for rent in Finderne Heights, so I'm very familiar with the neighborhood. I would be glad to meet with you to discuss your options. As has already been mentioned, you should do this as soon as possible, especially if you would like to get this done by the end of August.

Right now the first time homebuyer market is extremely strong due to the $8000 tax credit being offered. That incentive goes away on November 30, so anyone in the first time homebuyer category is trying to find a place and close before then. If you would like to contact me I can be reached on 908-400-6060 (direct), or e-mail me on ldicton@att.net.

Web Reference: http://www.LynnDicton.com
Mike,
You need to get your unit on the market, especially for rent , as soon as possible. Many prospective renters are looking to get in before the school year and having your unit on the market now should give you enough time to find a good tenant. In regards to the sale side , there is some sense of urgency from the first time buyers to get under contract and take advantage of the low rates and the tax credit. The sale side will come down to where you are willing to price it and the current condition it is in.
Unlike many of the agents out there today, I have worked through a similar real estate market to this back in the late 80's and early 90's. While I use all of the latest internet and traditional marketing as do other agents on this site, I also have the experience of what it takes to get things sold or rented in a down real estate market. My office has brought the buyer for the only unit under contract in your development, so we are getting it done where you live. Call me at 908-500-0116 to discuss your situation further and how I can help you get your place sold or rented as soon as possible.
Don Hansen
Broker/Owner
Century 21 New Beginnnings Realty
Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
908-647-2000 ext 208
c21newbeg@aol.com
Mike, I'm ready and with all of my listings sold or under contract I have the capacity to dedicate myself to selling or renting your condo. Please contact me today, I am available to meet right away and suggest we get you listed immediately. As I previously advised, first time buyers are extremely active now as they feverishly work towards finding and closing on their purchase in time to qualify for the Federal Tax Credit. The availability timing of your condo and the price point wil make you most desirable to this buyer pool, but with deals taking 60 days to close, we want to get moving. And yes, I will list your condo for both sale and rent.

You can reach me via Trulia or email me directly at http://www.feenick.com - better yet, call my cell 908-337-0943. I will also feature your home in my TruliaPro ad which in just the last 30 days alone has reached 19,000 searchers on Trulia.

I'm attaching a link to a summary of my approach - I have an article I'd like to send you as well - provide your email and I'll send it along, or better yet, I can hand deliver when we meet - published in the current addition of NJ Realtor it speaks to the importance of online marketing and features three agents including me, and I am the only Somerset County agent in the bunch. No one will do more for you in this area and rest assured that it is in additon to, not at the expense of all of the traditional marketing that I will deliver.

My approach: http://jeannefeenick.weichertagentpages.com/Content/Content.…

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jeannie Feenick
"Unwavering Commitment to Service"
Somerset County Expert
Weichert Realtors - Warren Office
Cell 908-337-0943
Search and connect at http://www.feenick.com
NJAR Circle of Excellence 2007, 2008
Weichert Executive Club (Top 5% of Weichert agents)
Weichert Million Dollar Sales & Marketed Clubs
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com