Robert Marsh…, Home Owner in Ann Arbor, MI

Your site says my house is off the market, that's inaccurate. How can I change that?

Asked by Robert Marshall, Ann Arbor, MI Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

5
You must be FSBO? Get it out there on other sites and you'll do fine. Think Zillow, Forsalebyowner.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Hi Robert,

I'm Andrew, a Community Manager here in Trulia Voices, and so can speak on Trulia's behalf.

The best way to sort this out is for me to take it directly to Customer Service. Can you please send me the link to your house's page on Trulia? Once I have that, I can get it taken care of.

Also, are you working with an agent to sell your home, or are you listing your house on Trulia yourself? I ask because currently, Trulia does not allow home owners to list their own homes on our site.

Thanks, and looking forward to hear back from you,

Andrew
andrew@trulia.com
I understand your dilemma, my issue is that you are claiming to have me saying that the house is not available, which is confusing to interested parties. If you even had "unknown " it would be less harmful. I look forward your remedy. The link is http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Ann_Arbor/sold/2019405-630-Duane-Ct-Ann-Arbor-MI-48103. Thank you.
Flag Mon Apr 23, 2012
Hi Robert,

Sorry about that. It could be a simple problem with the listing having the wrong status checked off on the agent's Trulia site. If you let me know the address I will follow up.

I'm going FSBO. I was able to claim my house and edit other inaccuracies in the site. It's odd that they don't allow the owner to use that editor. 630 Duane ct. 48103 is the address. Thank you for your attention. I plan to deal with their support staff this weekend.
Flag Fri Apr 20, 2012
Robert, if you provide the link to your house, it will be easier for Trulia to follow up on. Has it been listed with a Realtor for more than a few days? Sometimes the feed is slow. Post the address or link and I will see if I can help you from there.
Trulia does not show FSBOs. You must be listed in the MLS to have your home offered for sale on Trulia.
Flag Fri Apr 20, 2012
I'm going FSBO. I was able to claim my house and edit other inaccuracies in the site. It's odd that they don't allow the owner to use that editor. Thank you for your attention.
Flag Fri Apr 20, 2012
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
Cute house. If you are listing through an agent, the MLS system is updated in Trulia often, so it should correct itself. If your home is FSBO, I do not think Trulia picks that up unless you enter the home yourself in the MLS through one of the FSBO options.

Jim
Flag Fri Apr 20, 2012