Home Selling in Wood Ridge>Question Details

Melaney Lynn, Other/Just Looking in Wood Ridge, NJ

Will you rent instead of sell to me? Lived in WR 3 years now. Owner of house needs me to leave because his son graduated college and wants it now.

Asked by Melaney Lynn, Wood Ridge, NJ Mon Aug 16, 2010

Answers

1
Hi Melaney, I am not sure I understand your question. Are you looking for a rental property? Realtors work with tenants all the time. And there are often homes, town homes, etc. that are listed both for sale and for rent. I have at least one myself in the Denville area. Owners often list their properties for rent with realtors. I would contact a local realtor and explore my options if I were in your shoes. There are probably vacant properties available right now if you need to move fast. And a realtor can help you understand up front what you will need to provide the landlord once you find a place in order to be accepted as a tenant. And, in fact, realtors often know what rental properties are available in their market area even if the properties are not listed on the MLS.