Home Selling in Wood Ridge>Question Details

Melaney Lynn, Other/Just Looking in Wood Ridge, NJ

Will you rent instead of sell to me? Lived in WR 3 years now. Owner of house needs me to leave because his son graduated college and wants it now.

Asked by Melaney Lynn, Wood Ridge, NJ Mon Aug 16, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Melaney, I am not sure I understand your question. Are you looking for a rental property? Realtors work with tenants all the time. And there are often homes, town homes, etc. that are listed both for sale and for rent. I have at least one myself in the Denville area. Owners often list their properties for rent with realtors. I would contact a local realtor and explore my options if I were in your shoes. There are probably vacant properties available right now if you need to move fast. And a realtor can help you understand up front what you will need to provide the landlord once you find a place in order to be accepted as a tenant. And, in fact, realtors often know what rental properties are available in their market area even if the properties are not listed on the MLS.

Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 16, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer