Provek, Home Seller in 53549

Why isn't my house getting picked up on your site?

Asked by Provek, 53549 Thu Oct 6, 2011

I listed my house on a sight that has an IDX portal that is suppose to get it picked up by sites like your. It has been listed for a month and still isn't on your sight. What are some possible reason that it wouldn't get pick up? They are telling me it might be because it was never taken off after it was sold last year. If that is the case how do I get it off so the new listing appears. The address is 738 State street, Jefferson, WI. Thank you for the help.

Answers

4
I was able to find it on our website. It appears that the IDX is working properly.

Bob Tarantino
President
Time to sit down with your agent and ask some questions. Marketing is everything.
It is so important to understand what your agent is going to do or has done to expose your house to the market place. I have found accasionally the listing is there and due to some glitch in the system it does come up unless you have specfic information for the software to look for it. (adress, MLS number, parcel no) So talk it over with you agent and see what can be done to make it easy to find. He/she may not be aware the it isn't coming up.
You have hired that person to do this for you. Its what we get paid the "big bucks" for. :)
You shouldn't have to make it happen unless you are trying to market yourself.
Your realtor can upload it manually to this site if it is not appearing. It is free.
Your house would have to be listed by a licensed real estate agent or broker, they would have either upload your listing manually or would have to have a feed that works with trulia. FSBO's are not placed on trulia. if you are liste dwith an agent, call and have them enter your listing on trulia manually,
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com