Home Selling in Gibsonia>Question Details

Mary Anne De…, Home Seller in Gibsonia, PA

Why is my listing not live?

Asked by Mary Anne Devonshire, Gibsonia, PA Mon Jun 18, 2012

5013 Karrington Woods, Gibsonia, PA

Answers

2
James Vandeck’s answer
I'm not sure what you mean by live. If your listing is priced right, it will come alive. Buyers will become interested, your home will receive lots of traffic and you will get offers. Also, if your home listing is posted on the large internet sites such as Realtor.com, Google, Yahoo, Prudential, Zillow, etc,, then you can expect thousands , and I do mean thousands of prospects who will view your listing. And, if you have attractive photographs and a professional writeup, all the better yet. By the way, I know I'm biased, but Prudential Preferred povides all the above services, and more.

So, in order to have a 'live' listing, check to see if your listing is positioned properly in the market place with an accurate price that reflects the Market, and not just the price that you are 'hopeing' to get...

Betst of luck to you,

James
Did you ask your agent why???