Aaron, Home Seller in

Why is my home that is listed on MLS not Showing up as For Sale on Trulia?

Asked by Aaron, Sat Jun 23, 2007

Answers

3
You will have to make sure your listings are entered on your Broker's listing service. Then they will automatically be downloaded onto Trulia.
Hi Aarron,

Listings must be submitted to Trulia by the listing realtor or brokerage. We do not obtain listing data from the MLS.

You can direct your realtor to the link below so he or she can submit your listing to Trulia.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Here in the Atlanta metro Area, we have two different competing MLS's which require manual input of listing data. Now, in order for our listings to show up on Trulia and Google Search, KW agents must input the data yet a third time into our company's own listing service (KWLS). I suspect that other brokerage companies must currently do the same manual entry.

While the process is presently time consuming and costly to the individual agents, I believe that it is only a matter of time before new & better solutions for inputing listings are developed. Candidly, I was reluctant to initially spend the time inputing the data into our KWLS because of the additional effort (i.e. time = $$$), however, I think that by doing so, we are marketing and maximizing exposure of our clients' homes using some of the best real estate specific search tools available today.

Keep watching Trulia because there are other features (i.e. the ability for agents to upload disclosure documents and related) coming soon as well.

Warm regards,

Ted Shoop - ABR, e-PRO, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Web Reference: http://MyGeorgiaHomes.com
TED SHOOP, Real Estate Pro in Buford, GA