Home Selling in Richmond>Question Details

Joe, Home Seller in 77406

Why is it so hard to get a CMA from a realtor?

Asked by Joe, 77406 Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

4
It's NOT hard.
You must be asking the wrong people.

I know a good realtor in the area that I have worked with on sever deals.
Let me know if you need me to refer you.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
My name is Audra O'Neal of the O'Neal Team, I work and live in the area and very busy doing a comparative market analysis for many clients and friends. I do this for people to fight taxes, re-finance and to people that are thinking of selling. I am happy to provide you with the information you are looking for. (713) 410-7009 or (281) 315-1000.
Web Reference: http://Audraoneal.com
Your buyer's agent will provide this for you.
It's not hard. We do this every time you are ready to make an offer.

It sounds like you're not working with a buyer's agent yet and that's the next step.
Let us know if you need a referral to a great agent in Richmond and we'll get you set up with someone to assist you.

I'm thinking you're a buyer, but if you are a seller, the best way is to invite the agent over, go over the CMA and hear their marketing presentation.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
It should not be hard to get a Realtors opinion on the value of your home. I am interested in working for you. The market is busy this time of the year and we are working long hours. Please email me at creasymary@yahoo.com and see if 42 years of Houston Real Estate is enough experience. In your email to me, please give me your phone number so I can contact you. I am working day and night and just finished a contract a few minutes ago.
Thank you.

Mary Walker
Home Team of America