Michael Tren…, Other/Just Looking in

Why is This Foreclosure?

Asked by Michael Trenga, Sat Feb 28, 2009

This is not a question, its a remark. I own the home at 972 Old Leechburg Rd. 15239, and it is been paid UP TO DATE - get my house off of your web site or I will sue you - get that - I WILL SUE YOU!!!
M. Trenga

Answers

5
Are you talking about this "listing"? http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003991686--Old-Leechburg-…

This does not show a property address. All it shows is the street name. Trulia pulls information from RealtyTrac. RealtyTrac sends Trulia "carrots" for people to respond to in order to get their bussiness from them for money.

Although the image shown in this listing may be "your home", I can assure you that it may actually pertain to some other house on that street, IF any house.

If you still have concerns, just email Trulia's customer service with the link to your problem. I am sure that they can give you a satisfactory explanation of what is posted here.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro
Michael,

I sympathize, but this is the question forum and you have a customer service issue. Try customerservice@trulia.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
And for what tort will you sue?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
Where do you see that trulia is showing your home as a foreclosure? Please provide a link.

I just looked at your address and it does not say anything about it being a foreclosure.

Here's a copy of what I pulled from Trulia:
972 Old Leechburg Road, Pittsburgh PA 15239Map Sold for $74,900 on Jun 21st, 2001
3 br 2 ba 1,176 sqft Single-Family Home
This Single-Family Home located at 972 Old Leechburg Road, Pittsburgh PA 15239 is currently sold. 972 Old Leechburg Rd is in the 15239 ZIP code in Pittsburgh, PA. The average listing price for ZIP code 15239 is $178,950. 972 Old Leechburg Rd has 3 beds, 2 baths, approximately 1,176 square feet, and was built in 1925.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 28, 2009
OK, I figured it out - I have emailed customer service.

Dr. Trenga