Home Selling in Gadsden>Question Details

April, Both Buyer and Seller in Gadsden, AL

Why do none of the agents in the Gadsden AL area do open houses????

Asked by April, Gadsden, AL Fri Feb 22, 2013

Answers

3
Hi April,
Bone Realty provides visual tours for all the residential listings. This way a potential buyer can look inside and out of the home at their own convenience and see whether or not they would like to schedule an appointment to see the home in person. It is used not only as a sales tool but it saves the seller time and money by not showing it to tire kickers or people who may say they don't like the home on the inside. It also serves as a safety tool to only allow qualified buyers into your home.

Karen Godfree
Bone Realty
April,

I know this post is older, but I would like to answer as I see no local agents have helped you.

I personally do open houses, myself. I am not sure why more do not anymore, but I do like doing open houses. I also supply cookies and punch at my open houses and help sellers with making their home look the best for showing.

I would be happy to help you further if you are still in need. My contact information is listed here on Trulia.

Melissa
April, that is a question that I, or any agent not in your area can answer. Open houses can be a good tool to help sell a home however they are not the only tool. The market in Gadsden, though only 40 miles or so from me may be completely different than what I as a Realtor in Birmingham am used to. Are you a buyer or a seller? If a serious buyer I would recomend interviewing agents and finding one that you caommunicate well with and trust and have them show you homes that you are interested in. If a seller, interview and find an agent that will work for you, that will hold an open house if that is what you want and that will keep you informed as to what is going on with your home.
Best of luck!

Aaron Sims, REALTOR®
Weichert, Realtors-Access Realty
(205)834-0798
jaaronsims.re@gmail.com
Call, Text, or Email!
@REALESTATEJAS on Twitter
Web Reference: http://JAaronSims.com