Home Selling in Chino Valley>Question Details

Mark Johnson, Home Seller in Chino Valley, AZ

Why did Your website change the status of my house for sale after I claimed it to correct major errors in your description of it?

Asked by Mark Johnson, Chino Valley, AZ Thu Aug 11, 2011

How do I get my house listed as For Sale By Owner instead of "not on the Market" on your website. For fear of my edits going away, I do not want to release my claim to the property....... What in the world is going on? How do I get out of this problem? My home is 811 HIghland Court, Chino Valley, Arizona 86323 and it is for sale.
Respectfully,
Mark Johnson

Answers

4
Trulia should accept FSBO listings. It misses out on a huge opportunity. I thought we're all supposed to be doing what's best for the homeowner/seller?
Dear Mark,

Trulia doesn't accept for sale by owner listings. Your best bet is to find a great local agent to get it sold for you. Read the link below for help in selecting the right agent.

Best of Luck,
Judi
Mark.. I would be willing to post it to trulia.. using a virtual tour link.. You would have to take the photos or pay for photos.. let me know.
Brad 928-533-1633
Mark ... Trulia doesn't accept For Sale By Owner listings, so that's likely why you're seeing "not on the market".