Home Selling in Harlem>Question Details

Todd Stevens, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

Why are NONE of my listings showing up on any searches?

Asked by Todd Stevens, New York, NY Thu May 17, 2012

I have six (two bedroom and two bathroom, 1,000sqft ) condominiums from $500K to $650K and not one shows up on any of the pages in a search for 2br 2ba 1,000sqft condos from $500K to $700K in 10027 or even New York, NY. I just paid for the upgrade to pro thinking it might give a bit more exposure and now I find that my listings don't even show up. Please fix this. The address is 204 West 140th Street 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 5E and 6E. Thank you. Todd

Answers

3
Postlets lets them syndicate to trulia as well and is a free tool Todd. While the interface takes a while to enter them manually, it syndicates to many sites after 24-48 hrs
Hi, Todd, we've spoken on the phone once or twice regarding my buyer-clients and your properties.

The very best way to handle this is to enter listings yourself. Pro doesn't do much, as you will find out.

The other option is to pay for syndication. My firm does syndication that automatically gets our exclusives on Trulia. If your firm won't, then you will have to enter the data manually with the syndicator. I don't know any syndicator who harvests from RLS, which is what REBNY members all use, although your firm may give it another name in house.

Karla Harby
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rutenberg Realty
New York, NY
212-688-1000x146
kharby@crrnyc.com
You should claim your listings as a Realtor® - In this format some listings also take about 72 hours to surface as well. Hope you figure it oll out. Regards Allan