Home Selling in Las Vegas>Question Details

Sarah, Both Buyer and Seller in Las Vegas, NV

Why I have to use agent to sell my house?

Asked by Sarah, Las Vegas, NV Tue Dec 4, 2012

Answers

11
Hello Sarah,

You don't have to use a Realtor, though as you know it's highly recommended.

Learn the advantage you have by choosing a quality Realtor, and see the benefits of working with me:

http://sellstatedeluxe.com/las-vegas-sellers-area/

For a more personal experience, call me..

Mark, 702-291-8186
In addition to the great responses below, I want to add that you do not "HAVE" to use an agent.

However, a good agent will often times get you more money for your home even after paying the commissions by exposing your home to more potential buyers and maximizing your sales price with their ability to negotiate on your behalf. An experienced agent will know the pulse of the market and be able to advise you on what fees, costs, and sales price you should be able to get for your home.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
O:702-932-8813
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
Terrific answers below from some great agents! No matter your location, majority of agents/brokers are frequently updating their skills and education in contracts, negotiations, marketing, financing and analysing market data to hone in on the fastest and most productive way to sell a house.

Our educators consist of:
Attorneys
Title Companies
Inspectors
Bankers
County Administrators
City Executives