Home Selling in Denver>Question Details

Austin, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Wholesale Buyers

Asked by Austin, Denver, CO Tue May 8, 2012

Hello:

I have run into some good real estate deals in Colorado, but have enough properties and don't want to flip it. I have heard I could possibly wholesale these properties and make a little profit while avoiding some headache. Who typically buys wholesale mortgages? Does anyone have any contacts?

Cheers.

Answers

7
Hi Austin,

I myself am a wholesale buyer and I represent many clients that are as well. If you have deals that you come across that make sense to flip, I can easily connect you with a buyer. I would be happy to educate you on the different ways to structure these deals as well so you can do them with little to no headaches. Its actually very easy! Finding the deals is the challenge.

Matt Barry
720-244-1903
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Call me - it would depend on location and price point. I may have an investor.

Jennifer Hudson
REMAX Cherry Creek
303-229-6096
Hi Austin,
I know quite a few investors who might work for you. They are all wanting to purchase right now. If you email me we can get more specific. Most are cash buyers with quick close and as is properties.
Austin, call Brad at Investors Realty Resource Of Colorado (IRROC) | 303.805.5570 | 3600 S Yosemite St | Suite 350 | Denver | CO | 80237

He is the expert in Denver!!!!
I represent a couple of investment companies that purchase wholesale properties in cash with a 7-day due diligence period and close within 14 days. They typically prefer residential portfolios within the metro area but will consider any opportunity with acceptable margins. If you would like more info just let me know. Good luck!
Investors and pretty much all of my current buyer clients might buy a wholesale property depending on what it is. Would love to work with you.
Angela@TheAbeytaGroup.com
303-900-483
Absolutely.
while 80%+ of my business is investors, and I do the same myself, I have substantial contacts here. Regardless of the nature, I have a list of people who are waiting to gobble them up.

For wholesaling properties, it depends on the nature, price, and level of rehab needed - the resulting buyer is often not whom one would suspect, I can tell you from experience! It might even be myself.

Also I have a capital management group that is buying notes.

Please email me at Brian@VIPRealEstateCo.com
Or call me at 720-251-0778

Thanks so much!
Brian A. Furer
Broker Owner, VIP Real Estate Co