2. Keeping too much clutter in home.
3. No curb appeal.
4. The home not being available for showings at all times.
5. Not understanding real estate contracts and verbage.
6. Not doing any renovations to your listing.
7. Unaware of market value.
8. Unable to adequately describe your property.
9. No marketing skills.
10. Legal obligations
1) Doing renovations prior to sale that don't give maximum ROI. (Return on Investment)
2) Keeping too much clutter in the home.
3) Trying to sell the home without a realtor.
4) Accepting an offer before knowing if the buyer is qualified.
These are just a few...did they make the list?