Home Selling in Lake Tapps>Question Details

Jeremy, Home Seller in Lake Tapps, WA

Who will buy the home at http://www.laketappshouse.com

Asked by Jeremy, Lake Tapps, WA Fri Aug 15, 2008

Come home to this Lake Tapps retreat. This 3 bedroom 1.75 bathroom modified Pan-Abode cabin has a private boat dock and 2 bedroom guest house!

Take in gorgeous views of the lake and mountain from one of the decks or large patio with built in BBQ. The custom kitchen and dining room with fireplace looks over the lake as well. There is a spacious, detached 2 car garage with loft and craft room. New high efficiency windows and carpet have been installed.

This home has many charming touches like the claw-foot tub in the upstairs bath and the many flower and vegetable gardens. This is a beautiful recreational home just minutes from the city or country!

Answers

4
Jeremy,

The home sounds great. You may have a difficult time selling it in this market without a professional. However, James is correct. This isn't the avenue in which to try and sell your home. That is why you hire folks that know.

If your looking for some professional assistance. Please feel free to call myself or my Partner Broker/Owner Mark Nowels. My direct line is 253-312-7811 and Marks is 253-261-8343. Mark lives on Tapps and I live in Bonney Lake, very near by. We both have excellent knowledge of the area and what it going to take to sell it.

Good Luck and hope to hear from you.

Julie O'Brien
RE/MAX Masters
253-312-7811
Sorry Jeremy. This is the wrong venue for your advertisement.
Yeah, I didn't know. I'm just trying to help my parents sell their home. I actually live in Alabama. They are using realtors from Keller Williams Realty. Rich & Diane Lucas.

I just thought I'd help spread the word about the house.

Maybe one of you have the perfect buyer for the house. If so, contact Rich Lucas at the Lucas Real Estate Team in Auburn, WA.
This home has everything! An easy commute into Seattle, 65 feet of waterfront, a direct view of Mount Rainier, six tenths of an acre with beautiful mature landscaping. The newly built guest house has 2 bedrooms and is almost 900 square feet. Perfect to rent out for supplemental income, or use it as a mother-in-law house. We've done both with it, and now want to pass on this great living opportunity to you!

17818 17th Street East
Lake Tapps, WA 98391

(actually part of the City of Bonney Lake)